January 6, 2012

instafriday

Well, you asked for pictures!
I know this is a bit late, BUT it is STILL Friday!

My sweet friend Sara gave me the idea of doing a picture dump each Friday on my blog.
The idea is to give you a snapshot of our week by posting pictures taken with the Instagram app on my cell phone.

Since this is my first instafriday, I thought I would post pics from the time we arrived in home from Uganda through this morning.

Enjoy!

This is E on our plane flying home from Uganda.
Don't let that sweet sleeping angel fool you...
he only slept for about 3 hours of the 30 we were traveling. : )


Our first Sunday going to church I took the boys to McDonalds
for breakfast and quality play time. I love this picture.


We've been playing a lot of basket ball in our back yard.
I'm sure I have many more years of this in my future! : )




Family time at the park!
Gotta love the matching jackets.



Picking out our first Christmas Tree with E!
Jake always makes it a competition to see who can find the best tree.
I won this year!


Making Christmas ornaments!



Christmas Eve in their matching pj's!



We started a new tradition of buying a book for each boy for Christmas.
This is one of the books we got.
It is our new favorite bedtime book.
You should check it out!



Jake and I bought a fire pit and this has become our new favorite date place!
You can find us out here most Monday nights!




Today was a BEAUTIFUL day! It was 70 degrees and sunny.
The perfect day for a picnic at the park with friends!



What have you been up to lately?

2 comments:

  1. Love your sweet family!! So great catching up with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay you joined instafriday! thanks for the shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete

It seriously makes my day to hear from you! I read every comment and will try my best to reply when you have a question. Thanks for stopping by!